Five things to consider when purchasing CBD
CBD is everywhere these days. And it can be hard to tell the good products from the bad ones. Here are 5 things that will help you in choosing what products are right for you.
- CBD is legal in most states. With the passage of the Farm Bill in 2018, CBD became legal to buy in most states. However, some states have different restrictions than other states. Find out the legal status for your state and if there are any restrictions on product types you can purchase.
- CBD will NOT get you high. CBD is produced in the highest concentrations by hemp plants. Hemp is a strain of cannabis but produces little to no THC. Instead, it produces high quantities of CBD, CBG, CBC and CBN. These cannabinoids do not cause any psychoactive effects and have little to no known negative side effects. THC is the most well-known cannabinoid. THC is produced by marijuana and is the culprit behind the psychoactive effects most marijuana users experience.
- Look for full spectrum products. Full spectrum simply means that a CBD product contains all other phytocannabinoids, terpenes and flavonoids found in the hemp plant, including trace amounts of THC. It is believed that all of these compounds work together to produce an “entourage” effect.
- CBD can help maintain a healthy immune system. Right now, health and wellbeing are top of mind for all of us. CBD works with the body’s Endocannabinoid System (ECS). This is the system that regulates our physiology, mood and everyday experiences. In other words, it keeps our body in balance and operating at optimal capacity. Stress and diet play a major role in throwing the body out of balance. When the body is not balanced, you may get sick often or struggle with mood disorders. CBD helps to activate the receptors in the ECS which helps to eliminate these issues.
- Buy CBD products from brands with a proven track record in the industry. We have taken the guess work out for you. We only sell products from trusted brands that have a proven history in the CBD industry. All of the products on our website are third party tested and proven to contain the ingredients that are listed on the labels.